caithnessnotorg Forum Index caithnessnotorg
The Antidote to 'e' org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what happened to the sleverer?
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

cait

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: what happened to the sleverer?  Reply with quote

i miss his incisive insight and his wit.  Confused
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: what happened to the sleverer? Reply with quote

cait wrote:
i miss his incisive insight and his wit.  Confused

Wit, you say?

I think he ran off after 'that' football match!!!
cait

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sleverer dealt with the bully in the way bullies don't like. effectively.  Very Happy
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cait wrote:
the sleverer dealt with the bully in the way bullies don't like. effectively.  Very Happy

He's not been on since his comments about some ones Mammy, think he went quite after the Footy match, maybe he ate one of those minging pies he was on about!!
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard he had gone south when shrien dewani came back on the market
cait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:

He's not been on since his comments about some ones Mammy, think he went quite after the Footy match, maybe he ate one of those minging pies he was on about!!

see my previous post in this thread.
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cait wrote:

I don't think effectively dealt with is the correct way to describe comments about 'fisting' someones elderly mother behind a shed!!!

Tantamount to cyber rape if you ask me, then it could just be hyperbole as I suspect many of the other blustery posts on here and other forums are!!
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect he is far to cowardly to utter such statements face to face, from the pic I've seen of him he's no more than a scrawny wee maggot
cait

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:

I don't think effectively dealt with is the correct way to describe comments about 'fisting' someones elderly mother behind a shed!!!

Tantamount to cyber rape if you ask me, then it could just be hyperbole as I suspect many of the other blustery posts on here and other forums are!!

i don't recall seeing any post about fisting, maybe it was removed before i could see it.
however, there is no doubt that the bully on both orgs scared more than one poster with his threats to come and visit them to sort them out, yet his presence here is condoned by admin and members alike.
cait

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please come back chordie. we miss you're incisive wit and your fragrant posting style.  Very Happy
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cait wrote:
please come back chordie. we miss you're incisive wit and your fragrant posting style.  Very Happy

Really! I don't think so!!
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always amuses me how cait witters on about people being banned off the other org but has been banned off it as well. Pot Kettle Black Symdrome springs to mind.
Mind just being an annoying litte runt seems to be its reason for existence.
cait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:
please come back chordie. we miss your incisive wit and your fragrant posting style.  Very Happy

i miss him. He had a lot of people down to a tee, and he dealt with them with consummate ease.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cait wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:
please come back chordie. we miss your incisive wit and your fragrant posting style.  Very Happy

i miss him. He had a lot of people down to a tee, and he dealt with them with consummate ease.

As he is the one who is no longer here I'd suggest it was him who was dealt with consumate  ease having outstayed his welcome..maybe you desire a similar happy ending !
cait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come back chordie. we miss you.  Sad
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cait wrote:
come back chordie. we miss you.  Sad

The other day someone mentioned they thought you might be Splodge i of course laughed at the suggestion that you could possibly be such a fat useless money grubbing politically naive individual, they seemed to think that description was pretty apt having met the person in question but they also said Splodge is like a Stalinist  who doesn't appreciate freedom of speech and try's to suppress other people's view.

Funny how she's disappeared since embarrassing herself so comprehensively with the electorate of Caithness
Niall Fernie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that sleveran geordie was banned by the Admin of this site, just as they were banned from Caithness.Org.

So maybe the concept of banning is ok after all and that you all shouldn't get up on your high horses about it so much.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niall Fernie wrote:
I believe that sleveran geordie was banned by the Admin of this site, just as they were banned from Caithness.Org.

So maybe the concept of banning is ok after all and that you all shouldn't get up on your high horses about it so much.

That would depend on what youre banned for of course.
Jax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niall Fernie wrote:

Fuck off
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagnarRocks wrote:
Niall Fernie wrote:

That would depend on what youre banned for of course.

Exactly I don't remember threatening to fist Niall's mother!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: