caithnessnotorg Forum Index caithnessnotorg
The Antidote to 'e' org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

North Highland Way
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: North Highland Way  Reply with quote

I wanted to post pics and an account of my walk on the North Highland Way, but I guess the forum has been deleted because of you guys having a go at MsTI.  What a shame.  I was looking forward to that.  Why could you not just have let people enjoy their walks without having to listen to you lot going on about this woman who obviously is just trying to help the County.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect it was our admin that Notified the other site of goings  on not this site creating them that's quite an extraordinary claim to make
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagnarRocks wrote:
With all due respect it was our admin that Notified the other site of goings  on not this site creating them that's quite an extraordinary claim to make

It should not have been necessary at all. Seems that you could be an odd lot up there, having a go at someone when they want to do something for the County and promote it.  Perhaps I won't come back again... and tell my friends not to.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seems you have made the sweeping assumption that it was someone off this site that posted the comments on that website as opposed to noticing them and raising it to the admins attention and getting the situation remedied.
Maybe it would be worth casting a view further a field to a site that has publicly stated it wishes no association what so ever with said person and the apparent fragile mental state of the admin  there currently.
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagnarRocks wrote:
Well seems you have made the sweeping assumption that it was someone off this site that posted the comments on that website as opposed to noticing them and raising it to the admins attention and getting the situation remedied.
Maybe it would be worth casting a view further a field to a site that has publicly stated it wishes no association what so ever with said person and the apparent fragile mental state of the admin  there currently.

But now that I have checked here, I can see that the names are the same...  no matter... we will not be visiting Caithness again... I really enjoyed my time there but whoever it was putting those things on a great site have ruined my memories.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh well then if you're so fickle that you make a judgement on where you go based on websites and cross reference people from them I doubt you spent much money here and did little to aid the economy up here so on you go.
I doubt we will miss you in fact I've forgotten you already  Rolling Eyes
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagnarRocks wrote:
Ahh well then if you're so fickle that you make a judgement on where you go based on websites and cross reference people from them I doubt you spent much money here and did little to aid the economy up here so on you go.

Every little helps... Scotland needs all it can get at the moment, and especially Caithness.  All I said was that I wanted to post my account of my walk so other people would see it and want to come.. so it's not just me who won't come.... it's all my friends....As for how much money I spent, it is a sweeping statement say that you doubt I spent much money. What would you know...
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:

But now that I have checked here, I can see that the names are the same...  no matter... we will not be visiting Caithness again... I really enjoyed my time there but whoever it was putting those things on a great site have ruined my memories.

Yep we're the same people, just like yourself banned from e org!!

I have no wish to argue with you, as it is very difficult because your too clever for me!!!

I agree putting up that bogus forum was not a good idea, but as Ragnar says it was cait who noticed it, not constructed it!!!!

I wouldn't have thought your recent memories of caithness were that great, to be honest!!!
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can call me cynical if you wish but considering the site you where so desperate to use had hardly been used I don't see that your no doubt most wonderful holiday snaps would of done an awful lot to attract droves of tourists to the area. It is a little curious that you suddenly find this particular site which isn't mentioned on any of the other sites purely by coincidence the day we mention those posts to the sites owner.
What an auspicious day this is for purely chance encounters upon the internet.

If I was the sort of person who believes in myths and mystical creatures I'd be worried in case you'd been possessed by the mad monkey woman of Dunnet Head a rare wee creature of wizened looks snaggled  teeth and drooping eyes that is rumoured to rant and howl at the moon.

Now be gone before we have to hang crosses, and garlic around the sign in box.
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
A friend wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:

Yep we're the same people, just like yourself banned from e org!!

I have no wish to argue with you, as it is very difficult because your too clever for me!!!

I agree putting up that bogus forum was not a good idea, but as Ragnar says it was cait who noticed it, not constructed it!!!!

I wouldn't have thought your recent memories of caithness were that great, to be honest!!!

The weather was great, the walking was great, the scenery superb across the firth and all along the coast.  I'm not banned from e org... I have never been on it.

Just out of interest, why do you think it was a bogus forum?
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:

Every little helps... Scotland needs all it can get at the moment, and especially Caithness.  All I said was that I wanted to post my account of my walk so other people would see it and want to come.. so it's not just me who won't come.... it's all my friends....As for how much money I spent, it is a sweeping statement say that you doubt I spent much money. What would you know...

So your friends won't come because you couldn't post on a bogus forum???

Could you not just tell your friends how great caithness is when you next speak to them or chat on book face etc!!!
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick find a priest

Someone needs to do an excommunication

I believe it's possessed
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very odd person you are...I happened to pick up a leaflet about the North Highland Way and thought I would have a look.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend wrote:
Very odd person you are...I happened to pick up a leaflet about the North Highland Way and thought I would have a look.

Yes but unlike some my multiple personalities are quite deliberate and under control !
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
A friend wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:

So your friends won't come because you couldn't post on a bogus forum???

Could you not just tell your friends how great caithness is when you next speak to them or chat on book face etc!!!

No I couldn't... they would have wanted to walk the North Highland Way... but wouldn't spend a penny in a place where people are determined to undermine someone's work.  We have ethics and morals - and lots of money which we will spend elsewhere.  So sorry to the nice hotel I stayed in if you are reading this - and to the lovely people at the Captain's Galley.  In fact I think I will them them about this forum so they can make their own comments.
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the a pentland hotel a wee while ago sure the woman there was something to do with a north highland way but couldn't really concentrate as her farts where so nauseatingly distracting.
Mind it could of been someone else my eyes where watering so bad it was hard to concentrate
mrsbradey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend wrote:
Of course you did, I can see why you got so hot and bothered. Just one thing though, how did you find the not org? And another thing how did you know the other forum was removed??

I can but assume................
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as for the Halitosis I'm surprised the wallpaper didn't slide off the wall. It's been a few years since my sinuses have been accosted by such a malodour and that was in the slums of New Delhi when a sewer broke open.
When I first entered the hotel I was surprised the management hadn't thrown them out looked and dressed like ole Betty the bag lady from Battersea bridge.
A friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsbradey wrote:
A friend wrote:
Of course you did, I can see why you got so hot and bothered. Just one thing though, how did you find the not org? And another thing how did you know the other forum was removed??

I can but assume................

To assume is to make an ass out of you and me....
RagnarRocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a very pervasive odour emanating from Dunnet head of late mind comes from around that little cottage what's it's name flatulence haven or such like !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: