Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 


       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Chibs69

YOW people. Hows life

we hate fat english gits who think they rule the highands!!!!!!!!
orkneycadian

Salmond isn't English is he? Confused
mrsbradey

Not last time a looked up is kilt!!!!!
Chibs69

orkneycadian wrote:
Salmond isn't English is he? Confused


Don't think he is ( a twat maybe) but there are plenty that live there!
Jax

Hey Chibs69

Do you have a nice smilie face by any chance, Philip.
RagnarRocks

Re: YOW people. Hows life

Chibs69 wrote:
we hate fat english gits who think they rule the highands!!!!!!!!


How is the schizophrenia treatment coming along ?
Chibs69

Jax wrote:
Hey Chibs69

Do you have a nice smilie face by any chance, Philip.


I may well do!!!!!!! On both sides as well!!!
Chibs69

Re: YOW people. Hows life

RagnarRocks wrote:
Chibs69 wrote:
we hate fat english gits who think they rule the highands!!!!!!!!


How is the schizophrenia treatment coming along ?

Aye no too bad. So HE says!!!
Jax

Chibs69 wrote:
Jax wrote:
Hey Chibs69

Do you have a nice smilie face by any chance, Philip.


I may well do!!!!!!! On both sides as well!!!


Your oh so pretty then  Laughing
Chibs69

Jax wrote:
Chibs69 wrote:
Jax wrote:
Hey Chibs69

Do you have a nice smilie face by any chance, Philip.


I may well do!!!!!!! On both sides as well!!!


Your oh so pretty then  Laughing


Aye that i be. smilly on both sides

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum