Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 


       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
johno

wise words

susie

I've not seen this before so thank you johno.

I suppose my wise, but boring, words would have to be along the lines of.... if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got.
mrsbradey

Wise words indeed, susie!!

And Mr Cherokee of course!! Very Happy
Haggis Muncher

susie wrote:
I've not seen this before so thank you johno.

I suppose my wise, but boring, words would have to be along the lines of.... if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got.


Funny that one as i've heard nigh on identical from an old boy who, when someone apologised for something, always said:-

"if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got to come!"
ducati

Haggis Muncher wrote:
susie wrote:
I've not seen this before so thank you johno.

I suppose my wise, but boring, words would have to be along the lines of.... if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got.


Funny that one as i've heard nigh on identical from an old boy who, when someone apologised for something, always said:-

"if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got to come!"


Was that just before the apologie punched his lights out. Laughing
cait

it's johno posting the internet on the wrong forum. as usual.  Rolling Eyes
susie

cait wrote:
it's johno posting the internet on the wrong forum. as usual.  Rolling Eyes

Just to balance your view with mine cait, good post in the right forum.
cait

no. that crap should be in his rubbish jokes forum.

johno ruins every forum he's on with crap he copies from elsewhere. why can't he just post on forums full of people like him? he doesn't have an original thought in his head, so much that he can't even understand why i detest people like him. no wonder the org has banned him so many times over the years.
RagnarRocks

cait wrote:
no. that crap should be in his rubbish jokes forum.

johno ruins every forum he's on with crap he copies from elsewhere. why can't he just post on forums full of people like him? he doesn't have an original thought in his head, so much that he can't even understand why i detest people like him. no wonder the org has banned him so many times over the years.


Are you sure you detest him
To the casual observer you've got more of the spurned thing going on
Maybe if you ask nicely he will let you play with the salty sausage
And we can get some peace from your love struck caterwauling  Twisted Evil
susie

cait wrote:
no. that crap should be in his rubbish jokes forum.


Don't you say 'no' to me and then prattle on with a load of rubbish. Are we not here so that we can post things, say things, suggest things....things that aren't allowed on other fora? You make ample use of this free and easy forum and then carry on as though you are right and everyone else is wrong. For my part you come across as having very little humour or patience. I like to read all posts on here. It doesn't matter if I disagree with them. If I hated the jokes bit then I would miss them out, some of them are very funny and I'm grateful that they are posted because they make me laugh. I would prefer it if you could tone down the unpleasantness you show on occasion, or at least have the balls to have a go at each and every one on here. Hopefully I've pissed you off enough to have a go at me and just in case I haven't.......why don't you just slope off to your bedroom and don't come out again until you can be civil.
RagnarRocks

I still think he wants Some big anal love with a 14 inch diamond tip black mamba strap on but unless Cait can categorically prove me wrong my theory stands  Shocked
cait

susie wrote:
cait wrote:
no. that crap should be in his rubbish jokes forum.


Don't you say 'no' to me and then prattle on with a load of rubbish. Are we not here so that we can post things, say things, suggest things....things that aren't allowed on other fora? You make ample use of this free and easy forum and then carry on as though you are right and everyone else is wrong. For my part you come across as having very little humour or patience. I like to read all posts on here. It doesn't matter if I disagree with them. If I hated the jokes bit then I would miss them out, some of them are very funny and I'm grateful that they are posted because they make me laugh. I would prefer it if you could tone down the unpleasantness you show on occasion, or at least have the balls to have a go at each and every one on here. Hopefully I've pissed you off enough to have a go at me and just in case I haven't.......why don't you just slope off to your bedroom and don't come out again until you can be civil.

i'll speak to you however i want. i've had enough of you and your defence of the indefensible asshole johno. as for rag's homophobic shite, i'll deal with you when i next see you, you cowardly homophobic asshole.

this forum is fucked anyway, you lot couldn't hope to even reach the miserable standards of the fernies.

i might watch it die slowly, but then i might not.

fuck the lot of you.
RagnarRocks

Do you ever stop whinging
You're like a wee bairn
Whine
Whine
Whine
You have to be the most boring insignificant prat I've had the misfortune of encountering in a long while.


Btw here's a definition
coward
a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things
synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse

That would be you hiding behind your keyboard not man enough to say anything to a persons face.
SleveranGeordie

Looks like I've logged onto the old Org by mistake have I ?

Some retard copying the web;

Someone clearly having their period who believes their principles are the only principles;

Some psycho asking people to 'be civil';

And an acne teenager trying to keep it all stirred up.

I love it !  More, More!
susie

cait wrote:
susie wrote:
cait wrote:
no. that crap should be in his rubbish jokes forum.


Don't you say 'no' to me and then prattle on with a load of rubbish. Are we not here so that we can post things, say things, suggest things....things that aren't allowed on other fora? You make ample use of this free and easy forum and then carry on as though you are right and everyone else is wrong. For my part you come across as having very little humour or patience. I like to read all posts on here. It doesn't matter if I disagree with them. If I hated the jokes bit then I would miss them out, some of them are very funny and I'm grateful that they are posted because they make me laugh. I would prefer it if you could tone down the unpleasantness you show on occasion, or at least have the balls to have a go at each and every one on here. Hopefully I've pissed you off enough to have a go at me and just in case I haven't.......why don't you just slope off to your bedroom and don't come out again until you can be civil.

i'll speak to you however i want. i've had enough of you and your defence of the indefensible asshole johno. as for rag's homophobic shite, i'll deal with you when i next see you, you cowardly homophobic asshole.

this forum is fucked anyway, you lot couldn't hope to even reach the miserable standards of the fernies.

i might watch it die slowly, but then i might not.

fuck the lot of you.

I am making the assumption that you will not be able to keep away, it's wrong of me but it won't matter because if I am wrong you won't be reading it anyway.
I am absolutely sure that not a single member of this forum  needs anyone to defend them, your mention of the possibility suggests that you are young and have not yet learnt how to play a useful, meaningful and interesting part in adult life. When you reach that pinnacle you will be set free from your anger, jealousy, resentment, inferiority and stop spouting egotistical verbal dross. You have, during my short acquaintance with you, been rather pleasant and then oddly unpleasant, finally ending on downright nastiness. I would be much obliged if you would not address any more comments to me, a simple way to achieve this would be to suck your thumb ALL the time instead of just some of the time. As you always feel the need to point out, in your posts, the point you are attempting to make, I take this opportunity to point out to you that there is not one, single swear word in this message to you cait.
RagnarRocks

Well said Susie
It's little tantrums and threats just go to prove mentally it hasn't reached maturity.
What a pathetic example of humanity it is.
susie

Thanks MrR, as always, your correspondence is appreciated.
mrsbradey

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ETC ETC!
RagnarRocks

susie wrote:
Thanks MrR, as always, your correspondence is appreciated.


I used the word IT quite deliberately
Because IT doesn't resemble any form of manhood I recognise
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ETC ETC!


Oh be quiet go sit in the corner and play with yourself  Laughing
susie

mrsbradey wrote:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ETC ETC!

Did ye run out of gin last night then?
Are we allowed to fight on a Sunday? When I was a kiddiewink we were never allowed to play cards or run around, something to do with the bible. Having scoured every bible I have come across over the years, from the Torah to the New Testament, I've not found the bit that says owt about it. Oh heck, it's just started pissing down outside, hope I didn't ruffle any angelic fevvers.
mrsbradey

Oh, is that me being childish?

Well I am over 50 now, so I think its allowed!!!

Wow cait, if your still here, I'm with Susie here you can't keep away!!

I kind of hope Susie and I are wrong, and that you can keep away, sick of your whinging and acid tongue!!
susie

RagnarRocks wrote:
susie wrote:
Thanks MrR, as always, your correspondence is appreciated.


I used the word IT quite deliberately
Because IT doesn't resemble any form of manhood I recognise

Yes, I spotted your nice pointy bit.
I wonder at it's girlie name, unless I'm pronouncing it wrong.
Perhaps you could offer some guidance?
RagnarRocks

It probably can't keep away but more likely that's down to mental instability due to excessive inbreeding  Shocked
susie

mrsbradey wrote:
Oh, is that me being childish?

Well I am over 50 now, so I think its allowed!!!

Wow cait, if your still here, I'm with Susie here you can't keep away!!

I kind of hope Susie and I are wrong, and that you can keep away, sick of your whinging and acid tongue!!

Snap, SNap, SNAp, SNAP!!!!
RagnarRocks

susie wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
susie wrote:
Thanks MrR, as always, your correspondence is appreciated.


I used the word IT quite deliberately
Because IT doesn't resemble any form of manhood I recognise

Yes, I spotted your nice pointy bit.
I wonder at it's girlie name, unless I'm pronouncing it wrong.
Perhaps you could offer some guidance?



My guidance is this

Ca -the noise you make when smelling some particularly fresh pungent  shite
It - how it should be described

There we have it suitable explanation Ca It
susie

Super Duper.
mrsbradey

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Ragnar said "play with yourself" when he surely meant 'myself'!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

What a Duck!!!!! Rolling Eyes
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Ragnar said "play with yourself" when he surely meant 'myself'!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

What a Duck!!!!! Rolling Eyes




Oooooooook
I think you pickled the wrong bit in Gin last night  Rolling Eyes
susie

RagnarRocks wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Ragnar said "play with yourself" when he surely meant 'myself'!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

What a Duck!!!!! Rolling Eyes




Oooooooook
I think you pickled the wrong bit in Gin last night  Rolling Eyes

GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN
johno

Going back to the very first post where Cait set about his crusade against me ,From Him being mildly annoying to where he is now , pure venom and spite.
Im trying to figure out what i could have possibly done to have annoyed him so much . I dont even know him nor him me.   ?  How can someone hate someone they dont even know...??  (perhaps Ragnar is right ), i dunno,  but im not that way inclined , so it ll never happen  , yuk  perish the thought. Now, he has fallen foul of most everyone on this forum.  he has even condemned the forum it,self.
What surprises me most is why Admin has nt done something about him already.
This person seems to be following me about from forum to forum . by his own admission . Someone please help him before he get himself into serious bother .
he fire s out insults and when he get insults back , he cant take it and throws his toys outta his pram.

im done with him, i dont care what else he posts . he can stew in his own venom.

bye bye Cait   talk to the hand.
SleveranGeordie

It's about time you got Niall over here to be in charge. He knows how to deal with such dissent.
RagnarRocks

Nothing to be dealt with just some wee boy who is now making a complete fool of himself.
A bit like the man with the transsexual tendencies in trolling who also just makes a fool of themselves.

As Frankie Howard would of said Titter Ye Not


But it's so hard not to when people make so obvious what completely thick twats they are !  Rolling Eyes
mrsbradey

mrsbradey wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Ragnar said "play with yourself" when he surely meant 'myself'!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

What a Duck!!!!! Rolling Eyes


Oops! ..................and I meant "by myself"!! ..............I am a Duck too!!!
mrsbradey

Did someone say 'GIN,  Very Happy
admin

johno wrote:
Going back to the very first post where Cait set about his crusade against me ,From Him being mildly annoying to where he is now , pure venom and spite.
Im trying to figure out what i could have possibly done to have annoyed him so much . I dont even know him nor him me.   ?  How can someone hate someone they dont even know...??  (perhaps Ragnar is right ), i dunno,  but im not that way inclined , so it ll never happen  , yuk  perish the thought. Now, he has fallen foul of most everyone on this forum.  he has even condemned the forum it,self.
What surprises me most is why Admin has nt done something about him already.
This person seems to be following me about from forum to forum . by his own admission . Someone please help him before he get himself into serious bother .
he fire s out insults and when he get insults back , he cant take it and throws his toys outta his pram.

im done with him, i dont care what else he posts . he can stew in his own venom.

bye bye Cait   talk to the hand.


Hi Johno,

What course of action due you think admin should take, bearing in mind, we don't have rules, and we allow freedom of speech?

Should we introduce rules and moderation and censorship?

We are busy trying to promote this forum to the world.  We must try to keep it interesting.

This forum is a lot busier and better than a lot of other forums admin have visited recently!

Admin.
johno

admin wrote:
johno wrote:
Going back to the very first post where Cait set about his crusade against me ,From Him being mildly annoying to where he is now , pure venom and spite.
Im trying to figure out what i could have possibly done to have annoyed him so much . I dont even know him nor him me.   ?  How can someone hate someone they dont even know...??  (perhaps Ragnar is right ), i dunno,  but im not that way inclined , so it ll never happen  , yuk  perish the thought. Now, he has fallen foul of most everyone on this forum.  he has even condemned the forum it,self.
What surprises me most is why Admin has nt done something about him already.
This person seems to be following me about from forum to forum . by his own admission . Someone please help him before he get himself into serious bother .
he fire s out insults and when he get insults back , he cant take it and throws his toys outta his pram.

im done with him, i dont care what else he posts . he can stew in his own venom.

bye bye Cait   talk to the hand.


Hi Johno,

What course of action due you think admin should take, bearing in mind, we don't have rules, and we allow freedom of speech?

Should we introduce rules and moderation and censorship?

We are busy trying to promote this forum to the world.  We must try to keep it interesting.

This forum is a lot busier and better than a lot of other forums admin have visited recently!

Admin.

To tell you the truth , I really dont give a hoot about Cait , i have closed the door on him,    It s your forum, if you want this kind of conduct to carry on. then so be it. but lesser minded members would just leave here ,   i wont .
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:


Very good, i'm sure cait would approve!!
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:


Very good, i'm sure cait would approve!!



Who ?

Can
Anally
Insert
That
Suspended and Banned

Shocked
mrsbradey

Shocked indeed S&B!

Sure seems a lot of arse going on, or not!?!?! Rolling Eyes
Jax

Good grief, what have I been missing  Confused
RagnarRocks

ducati

Blimey, we go away for a couple of days for the 87th  Shocked Wedding anniversary, and look what happens!
mrsbradey

ducati wrote:
Blimey, we go away for a couple of days for the 87th  Shocked Wedding anniversary, and look what happens!


!!! Shocked   !!! Rolling Eyes   !!! Shocked
Jax

ducati wrote:
Blimey, we go away for a couple of days for the 87th  Shocked Wedding anniversary!


87th.............you must be about 920 years old, your looking well for that.



Shocked
susie

As the weekend is fast approaching, a time when the troll rises gets pissed and posts tons of rubbish here, I thought that we could perhaps feed the fire by becoming trolls, for a little while,  to see how it feels.

Trolling the troll!

cait is english, cait is juvenile, cait is on the social, cait is a troll. Na na na na na

cait can't type capitals, cait always states the obvious.
RagnarRocks

How about cait is an alcoholic,,drug addicted haemphrodite with chromic halitosis and BO that could knock a grizzly bear over at 50 ft, oh and those hairy little rice Krispy warts on its chin. With the intellectual capacity of a very small pug dog and the social skills of a plague carrying rat.
susie

RagnarRocks wrote:
How about cait is an alcoholic,,drug addicted haemphrodite with chromic halitosis and BO that could knock a grizzly bear over at 50 ft, oh and those hairy little rice Krispy warts on its chin. With the intellectual capacity of a very small pug dog and the social skills of a plague carrying rat.

Your eloquence knows no bounds Mr RR. It's always a pleasure........
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
How about cait is an alcoholic,,drug addicted haemphrodite with chromic halitosis and BO that could knock a grizzly bear over at 50 ft, oh and those hairy little rice Krispy warts on its chin. With the intellectual capacity of a very small pug dog and the social skills of a plague carrying rat.


Does that mean that cait can go fuck themselves? Question
susie

mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
How about cait is an alcoholic,,drug addicted haemphrodite with chromic halitosis and BO that could knock a grizzly bear over at 50 ft, oh and those hairy little rice Krispy warts on its chin. With the intellectual capacity of a very small pug dog and the social skills of a plague carrying rat.


Does that mean that cait can go fuck themselves? Question

Well personally I think.......











Yes
johno

RagnarRocks wrote:
How about cait is an alcoholic,,drug addicted haemphrodite with chromic halitosis and BO that could knock a grizzly bear over at 50 ft, oh and those hairy little rice Krispy warts on its chin. With the intellectual capacity of a very small pug dog and the social skills of a plague carrying rat.


That,s a pretty good description, Reckon he,d be easily spotted in an ID Fit up. .
susie

Here are some wise words that just popped into my head while I was reading this thread again...........


Cait, oh caaaaaaaiiiiit, why not take a long walk on a very short pier? It's a great idea you know, really good for All of Us.
johno

susie wrote:
Here are some wise words that just popped into my head while I was reading this thread again...........


Cait, oh caaaaaaaiiiiit, why not take a long walk on a very short pier? It's a great idea you know, really good for All of Us.


That,s a bit harsh Susie. you know we would miss our pet arsehole. Razz
AND HAVE PITY ON THE POOR FISH.???

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum