Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 


       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
cait

the rocket

what a blast! i thought he'd been trumped. but no. wow!
mrsbradey

You can't beat a good blast!!

Or a good trump for that matter!! Laughing
cait

did you see it?
mrsbradey

cait wrote:
did you see it?


Did I see what, please elaborate!
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:
did you see it?


Did I see what, please elaborate!



Was hoping someone had lit Caits blue touch paper and retired !
cait

mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:
did you see it?


Did I see what, please elaborate!

the rocket and trump on sunday evening.
mrsbradey

cait wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
cait wrote:
did you see it?


Did I see what, please elaborate!

the rocket and trump on sunday evening.


Still no idea to what rocket this attempt at conversation is refering to??!!
cait

ronnie and judd and all their balls.  Very Happy
mrsbradey

cait wrote:
ronnie and judd and all their balls.  Very Happy


Still no wiser.??
RagnarRocks

Probably another thread cait starts in a desperate attempt to gain attention then can't remember what it was about. It's either suffering alcohol or drug issue or has early onset Alzheimer's with the way it forgets what it'son about.
MI16

snooker
mrsbradey

MI16 wrote:
snooker


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt !!!

Snooker......................

                      ................................Who's the 'Rocket' then?
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
Probably another thread cait starts in a desperate attempt to gain attention then can't remember what it was about. It's either suffering alcohol or drug issue or has early onset Alzheimer's with the way it forgets what it'son about.


Think caits been sucking it's minging Whisky encrusted Tweed coat!!!
cait

mrsbradey wrote:
MI16 wrote:
snooker


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt !!!

Snooker......................

                      ................................Who's the 'Rocket' then?

ronnie's the rocket.  

I take it you don't watch snooker.  Smile
mrsbradey

cait wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
MI16 wrote:
snooker


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt !!!

Snooker......................

                      ................................Who's the 'Rocket' then?

ronnie's the rocket.  

I take it you don't watch snooker.  Smile


Correct.
cait

you should. despite an amazing comeback from the trump, the rocket somehow held on to nick it in the final frame.
mrsbradey

cait wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
MI16 wrote:
snooker


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt !!!

Snooker......................

                      ................................Who's the 'Rocket' then?

ronnie's the rocket.  

I take it you don't watch snooker.  Smile


If I were to think of Ronnies and Rockets, I would immediately think of motorcycle racing legend 'Rocket Ron Haslam', a much more appropriate use of the nickname I think!!
ducati

Snooker isn't a sport, it's a pub game like darts or football.

Now Rocket Ron Haslam is a legend. From the era of racing when men were men. Not saying they are not now but at least the machines are not trying to kill them all the time.
MI16

I've not seen many snooker tables or football pitches for that matter, in a pub.
RagnarRocks

MI16 wrote:
I've not seen many snooker tables or football pitches for that matter, in a pub.


I've seen plenty of pubs with snooker tables in as opposed to pool tables but it does require a larger pub not one of the wee piss hole front rooms some consider a pub !
But I will confess ive never seen a pub with a football pitch inside.
mrsbradey

I used to play bar billiards in a pub, quite  a strange game that is. I've also seen a circular snooker table with just one central pocket!! an equally strange game I woukd also imagine!!!
RagnarRocks

Caits problem is it probably spends to long trying to play pocket billiards in other people's pockets for them to notice what's going on around them  Shocked  Shocked
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
Caits problem is it probably spends to long trying to play pocket billiards in other people's pockets for them to notice what's going on around them  Shocked  Shocked
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
cait

mrsbradey wrote:
I used to play bar billiards in a pub, quite  a strange game that is. I've also seen a circular snooker table with just one central pocket!! an equally strange game I woukd also imagine!!!

i've played bar billiards. it's ok after a few drinks, but not too many!  Smile

the rocket and the trump were both playing an aggressive style of snooker. aggressive but very skilful and good to watch.
mrsbradey

Glad you enjoyed it, I've always found snooker to be boring to watch!!
MI16

mrsbradey wrote:

If I were to think of Ronnies and Rockets, I would immediately think of motorcycle racing legend 'Rocket Ron Haslam', a much more appropriate use of the nickname I think!!


if I think of a rocket, I immediately think back to my youth, sooking cannabis smoke from a 2ltr coke bottle.

Then were the days
mrsbradey

MI16 wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:

If I were to think of Ronnies and Rockets, I would immediately think of motorcycle racing legend 'Rocket Ron Haslam', a much more appropriate use of the nickname I think!!


if I think of a rocket, I immediately think back to my youth, sooking cannabis smoke from a 2ltr coke bottle.

Then were the days


That memory lane is a wonderful street, and no mistake!! Ahhhh Bisto!
RagnarRocks

cait

mrsbradey wrote:
That memory lane is a wonderful street, and no mistake!! Ahhhh Bisto!

i hate the smell of bisto. the taste is bad enough, but the smell puts me right off my food.
cait

mrsbradey wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it, I've always found snooker to be boring to watch!!

it can be boring, but the final session of that final was amazing.

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum