Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
ducati

Schemes

It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore, what goes on in the scumsville estates anywhere in Scotland. Rolling Eyes
mrsbradey

What sparked this post off ducati?

Does not surprise me either!!
ducati

Eh? Blimey! Sex change overnight and I didn't even notice!Shocked
mrsbradey

ducati wrote:
Eh? Blimey! Sex change overnight and I didn't even notice!Shocked


At least  I didn't call you cait!!!
ducati

All the horrible things that happen..abuse,murder,rape,etc. all happen in scumsville except mad farmers who shoot folk. Sad
ducati

oh! and divil dogs too!
mrsbradey

It's a sign of the times that it does not shock or surprise anymore, also a sign that eventually we will accept the bad behaviour!!
Haggis Muncher

Re: Schemes

ducati wrote:
It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore, what goes on in the scumsville estates anywhere in Scotland. Rolling Eyes


IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!
mrsbradey

Re: Schemes

Haggis Muncher wrote:

IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I think it probably happens just as much in Scotland as it does in England, just that theres a LOT more skuzzy estates in England!!

I don't ducati has a horse at all!!
cait

ducati wrote:
Eh? Blimey! Sex change overnight and I didn't even notice!Shocked

was it painful?
cait

Re: Schemes

mrsbradey wrote:
Haggis Muncher wrote:

IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I think it probably happens just as much in Scotland as it does in England, just that theres a LOT more skuzzy estates in England!!

eh? how can you have it both ways?  Confused
ducati

I live in Scotland. And watch the Scottish News.
mrsbradey

ducati wrote:
I live in Scotland. And watch the Scottish News.


I don't believe you were making a comparison, more an observation!

Don't forget to feed the horse today!!
mrsbradey

Re: Schemes

cait wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
Haggis Muncher wrote:

IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I think it probably happens just as much in Scotland as it does in England, just that theres a LOT more skuzzy estates in England!!

eh? how can you have it both ways?  Confused


Thats how debate works cait, someone(A) disagrees with someone(B) they have a discussion (sometimes heated), (A) and (B) either agree or agree to continue to disagree!
Simple concept!
ducati

Re: Schemes

Haggis Muncher wrote:
ducati wrote:
It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore, what goes on in the scumsville estates anywhere in Scotland. Rolling Eyes


IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I take it you are scum, and live in Scumsville then? Laughing
Haggis Muncher

Re: Schemes

ducati wrote:
Haggis Muncher wrote:
ducati wrote:
It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore, what goes on in the scumsville estates anywhere in Scotland. Rolling Eyes


IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I take it you are scum, and live in Scumsville then? Laughing


you can take whatever you like and stick it where the sun don't shine. It's really simple, if you don't like Caithness or it's inhabitants then piss off back down to scuzzland where you belong!

and you are STILL a hypocrit! :-p
mrsbradey

Re: Schemes

Haggis Muncher wrote:
ducati wrote:
Haggis Muncher wrote:
ducati wrote:
It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore, what goes on in the scumsville estates anywhere in Scotland. Rolling Eyes


IT happens a LOT more in the scuzzbukkit estates in England so get off yer high horse and stop bringing down the country you live in. Hypocrisy at its best from you!


I take it you are scum, and live in Scumsville then? Laughing


you can take whatever you like and stick it where the sun don't shine. It's really simple, if you don't like Caithness or it's inhabitants then piss off back down to scuzzland where you belong!

and you are STILL a hypocrit! :-p


Woh! calm, down all!!

I don't think anyone made reference to not liking Caithness or it's inhabitants!

ducati stated "It doesn't surprise or shock me anymore' what goes on in the scumsville eststes anywhere in Scotland" and went on to add " Rolling Eyes "  

I don't believe anyone mentioned or inferred, any involement of caithness, within this thread!
RagnarRocks

Aux contraire haggis muncher directly implicated Caithness all by  himself with no help from any third party so just shows what his opinion of his fellow Caithnessians really is. Thin skinned little inbreds some of them
Haggis Muncher

aux contraire yourself RR, Ducati inferred i was scum and lived in scumsville. As i live in Wick, then he is insulting myself and the place i live. End of the day, nobody asked him to live here and he can always move.

Anyway, what happened to the free speech on the notorg? or is that only for English people that live in Caithness?
cait

oh yes, free speech on the notorg is for the english in caithness. we natives have no right to air our opinions without being branded as infidels in our own county. are we victims of a plague as evil as the islamic state? Shocked

mrs b's post contained an internal inconsistency.  Razz
ducati

Haggis Muncher wrote:
aux contraire yourself RR, Ducati inferred i was scum and lived in scumsville. As i live in Wick, then he is insulting myself and the place i live. End of the day, nobody asked him to live here and he can always move.

Anyway, what happened to the free speech on the notorg? or is that only for English people that live in Caithness?


Yes, what did happen to free speech or indeed a sense of humour.  Rolling Eyes
mrsbradey

...........sense of humour................yes................I think I remember.............way back when................ Laughing
RagnarRocks

Ducati and Mrsbradey haven't reigned in you're freedom of speech they've merely used theirs to highlight that you're durty durty little weekers who will always spend your lives beneath there imperial heels  Rolling Eyes
ducati

Here is a rhetorical question. If I choose to insult the whole of Scotland (I didn't, but we'll let that go for now), and you choose to be insulted, who's problem is that?
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
Ducati and Mrsbradey haven't reigned in you're freedom of speech they've merely used theirs to highlight that you're durty durty little weekers who will always spend your lives beneath there imperial heels  Rolling Eyes


I think you'll find the expression is 'Durdy weekers', originally meaning hard working, and referring to the fisher folk of wick.

I apologise if I have spelt 'Durdy' wrong, as I am not a Weeker ( or a Fortnighter for that matter)!!
RagnarRocks

ducati wrote:
Here is a rhetorical question. If I choose to insult the whole of Scotland (I didn't, but we'll let that go for now), and you choose to be insulted, who's problem is that?



You should realise feeling insulted and persecuted is national past time of the scots it's their right and how dare you try and take that away from them  Shocked
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
ducati wrote:
Here is a rhetorical question. If I choose to insult the whole of Scotland (I didn't, but we'll let that go for now), and you choose to be insulted, who's problem is that?



You should realise feeling insulted and persecuted is national past time of the scots it's their right and how dare you try and take that away from them  Shocked


I'm sure that not all the whingers here are Scots, nor are all the Scots on here whingers!!
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
ducati wrote:
Here is a rhetorical question. If I choose to insult the whole of Scotland (I didn't, but we'll let that go for now), and you choose to be insulted, who's problem is that?



You should realise feeling insulted and persecuted is national past time of the scots it's their right and how dare you try and take that away from them  Shocked


I'm sure that not all the whingers here are Scots, nor are all the Scots on here whingers!!



Partially true all scots are whingers it's a national pastime and gradually dimishises as you go south of the border but there quite a few whingers in the north
mrsbradey

RagnarRocks wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
ducati wrote:
Here is a rhetorical question. If I choose to insult the whole of Scotland (I didn't, but we'll let that go for now), and you choose to be insulted, who's problem is that?



You should realise feeling insulted and persecuted is national past time of the scots it's their right and how dare you try and take that away from them  Shocked


I'm sure that not all the whingers here are Scots, nor are all the Scots on here whingers!!



Partially true all scots are whingers it's a national pastime and gradually dimishises as you go south of the border but there quite a few whingers in the north


Its true the world is full of whingers, and there are many English whingers, some living in Scotland, her ladyship  that may or may not be dead, for example!!
RagnarRocks

mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
Ducati and Mrsbradey haven't reigned in you're freedom of speech they've merely used theirs to highlight that you're durty durty little weekers who will always spend your lives beneath there imperial heels  Rolling Eyes


I think you'll find the expression is 'Durdy weekers', originally meaning hard working, and referring to the fisher folk of wick.

I apologise if I have spelt 'Durdy' wrong, as I am not a Weeker ( or a Fortnighter for that matter)!!



Now you may be quite correct in your mention of " durdy weekers " of that I have no knowledge.
But I also know what I meant which was DURTY as in the pervasive smell of stale cat urnine and fecal matter which emimates from some of the fetid weekers who wander around tesco, you can't be within 20 ft without the smell wafting up your nostrils and that's even if you're stood by the fresh fish counter !!!! Rolling Eyes
mrsbradey

I think I have met The same in Tesco!  as they pushed into the front of a que at the kiosk, you don't get that behaviour in the Coop in Thurso, and their ques can be around for a while!! Just ask MrPC!

And your spelling is as bad as mine!! Laughing  Rolling Eyes
cait

mrsbradey wrote:
RagnarRocks wrote:
Ducati and Mrsbradey haven't reigned in you're freedom of speech they've merely used theirs to highlight that you're durty durty little weekers who will always spend your lives beneath there imperial heels  Rolling Eyes


I think you'll find the expression is 'Durdy weekers', originally meaning hard working, and referring to the fisher folk of wick.

I apologise if I have spelt 'Durdy' wrong, as I am not a Weeker ( or a Fortnighter for that matter)!!

it's dirdy, i think.

it means busy.
Haggis Muncher

there you go again, tarring brush in hand and stating because i live in Wick, i'm a "dirdy weeker". I'm not even from this part of Scotland you plank!. I don't know, at least if you're attempting to slag me off then you are leaving some other poor soul alone. Anyone for a coffee?
RagnarRocks

Someone's panties are a wee bit wedged this morning.

So far up there it must be putting a strain on his colon.....wait for the back blast !
cait

Haggis Muncher wrote:
there you go again, tarring brush in hand and stating because i live in Wick, i'm a "dirdy weeker". I'm not even from this part of Scotland you plank!. I don't know, at least if you're attempting to slag me off then you are leaving some other poor soul alone. Anyone for a coffee?

some people have nothing better to do. they're no all lek us.  Smile
orkneycadian

ducati wrote:
except mad farmers who shoot folk. Sad


Wasn't the last airgun homicide in Scotland in a scheme?
mrsbradey

orkneycadian wrote:
ducati wrote:
except mad farmers who shoot folk. Sad


Wasn't the last airgun homicide in Scotland in a scheme?


Has there actually been an airgun homicide ?

was it a case of lead poisoning? Laughing

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum