Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 


       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
fred

POLL: Capital punishment.

When Scotland becomes independent should they bring back hanging for serious crimes such as allowing your dog to foul a footpath?

    Yes.

    Certainly.

    Definitely.

    Undecided...oh go on then.
orkneycadian

Why wait till it fouls the footpath?  If its a toonie dog, its owner should be hanged immediately before it has chance to make a mess.

Sheepdogs and owners will of course be excepted.
mrsbradey

Re: POLL: Capital punishment.

fred wrote:
When Scotland becomes independent should they bring back hanging for serious crimes such as allowing your dog to foul a footpath?

    Yes.

    Certainly.

    Definitely.

    Undecided...oh go on then.


If a gets it an ma shoo, deffo yes!!!!
RagnarRocks

Re: POLL: Capital punishment.

mrsbradey wrote:
fred wrote:
When Scotland becomes independent should they bring back hanging for serious crimes such as allowing your dog to foul a footpath?

    Yes.

    Certainly.

    Definitely.

    Undecided...oh go on then.


If a gets it an ma shoo, deffo yes!!!!


And I always thought you where the sort that liked a bit o smearing on a Saturday night  Sad
mrsbradey

Re: POLL: Capital punishment.

RagnarRocks wrote:
mrsbradey wrote:
fred wrote:
When Scotland becomes independent should they bring back hanging for serious crimes such as allowing your dog to foul a footpath?

    Yes.

    Certainly.

    Definitely.

    Undecided...oh go on then.


If a gets it an ma shoo, deffo yes!!!!


And I always thought you where the sort that liked a bit o smearing on a Saturday night †Sad


Aye but as allus tak me shu aff  far at man, dinnae wanae git white on me brogues man!!!
ducati

I'm completely against selective hanging. Confused
PinkFloyd

I'm a dog lover and strongly believe they have the right to shit anywhere they want to.

They should be free to shit on the pavements, the verges or on the beaches..... We are a nation, and a great nation, and our hounds should feel free to shit on every corner of this great land for their shit will fertalize our soil and turn a small potato into a king sized potato worthy of a knighthood.

To Quote Churchill on dogs:

We shall go on to the end, we shall shit in France,
we shall shit on the seas and oceans,
we shall shit with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall shit in our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall shit on the beaches,
we shal shit on the landing grounds,
we shall shit in the fields and in the streets,
we shall shit in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Godís good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.Ē

Churchill was referring to his dogs canine right (Rex) to take a shit in a public place..... a lot of people wrongly associate this with Hitler (his neighbours dog).

I'll get my hat (and coat) Wink

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum