Archive for caithnessnotorg The Antidote to 'e' org
 


       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
fred

Any vetrans here?

Just wondering if there any of the refugees (org rejects) here from the Miserable User wars of '06. I was remembering ADarkGlass and BORG.
johno

Re: Any vetrans here?

fred wrote:
Just wondering if there any of the refugees (org rejects) here from the Miserable User wars of '06. I was remembering ADarkGlass and BORG.


My mate remembers the miserable plug in, he says theY did it to a disabled guy out the Mey way. He reckoned Golach & Pony Tail Fernie was behind it along with a few of the mods . he also recalls that extracts of what they were up to was posted on another site . an anti org site,
fred

Re: Any vetrans here?

johno wrote:

My mate remembers the miserable plug in, he says theY did it to a disabled guy out the Mey way. He reckoned Golach & Pony Tail Fernie was behind it along with a few of the mods . he also recalls that extracts of what they were up to was posted on another site . an anti org site,


http://www.naefearjustbeer.co.uk/borg.htm
jay

Hi all, I remember the org back then, after the miserable user plugin it came to light that they were also spying on members in the flashchat, they were reading the private messages going on within the chat.
RagnarRocks

jay wrote:
Hi all, I remember the org back then, after the miserable user plugin it came to light that they were also spying on members in the flashchat, they were reading the private messages going on within the chat.


That would be extremely naughty mind the years have past doesn't seem as though they have learned how to run a website yet
cait

Re: Any vetrans here?

johno wrote:
fred wrote:
Just wondering if there any of the refugees (org rejects) here from the Miserable User wars of '06. I was remembering ADarkGlass and BORG.


My mate remembers the miserable plug in, he says theY did it to a disabled guy out the Mey way. He reckoned Golach & Pony Tail Fernie was behind it along with a few of the mods . he also recalls that extracts of what they were up to was posted on another site . an anti org site,

it was cm, not nf. read the links in my 'once upon a time in wonderland' thread.

http://caithnessnotorg.myfastforum.org/about45.html

i doubt golach had much to do with it. there's no evidence that nf was involved but who knows.
cait

jay wrote:
Hi all, I remember the org back then, after the miserable user plugin it came to light that they were also spying on members in the flashchat, they were reading the private messages going on within the chat.

yes they were spying on private messages in the chat. i know two people who were banned because of their private messages there. this was cm again i believe.

i didn't find the claims of admin reading pm's in the forum convincing. but again, who knows what really goes on there?
jay

cait wrote:

yes they were spying on private messages in the chat. i know two people who were banned because of their private messages there. this was cm again i believe.

i didn't find the claims of admin reading pm's in the forum convincing. but again, who knows what really goes on there?


Yes it had to be either cm or nf as it requires direct access to the database and normal mods are unlikely to have such access.
Not a nice bunch of people, their response to anything though is it is our forum so we will do as we please, if you don't like it then go away,

       caithnessnotorg Forum Index -> General Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum